TwistedWave, the audio editor for Mac, has been updated to version 1.9.1.
What makes TwistedWave unique is its ability to deal with very large files. You don’t have to wait until TwistedWave has finished loading a file or applying an effect before you can start playing the result, or applying another effect.
Changes in TwistedWave v1.9.1
- Added the ability to import/export markers in CSV files.
- Support for the comment metadata field.
- Added the “Insert Silence” batch effect.
- Support for Drag and drop from Cubase/Nuendo.
- Fixes a number of crashes and freezes.
TwistedWave for Mac is available to purchase for $79.90 USD.
More information: TwistedWave