TwistedWave updated to v1.6.1
Audio editor for Mac TwistedWave was updated to v1.6.1.
TwistedWave 1.6.1 is mainly a bug fixes update. It contains very few new features or improvements, as you can see from the release notes below.
It’s been a long time since the last update, but the good news is that I have now started working full time on TwistedWave, and it shouldn’t be long before updates with more exciting new features are released.
Changes in TwistedWave v1.6.1
- Minor improvements
- Adjustable buffer size.
- The selection is now replaced when pasting.
- Move the cursor to the beginning/end of the selection with option-left/right.
- Scroll left or right with page-up/page-down.
- The cursor remains visible when moving it with the arrow keys.
- Improved play through with lower latency.
- The crash recovery could fail in some cases.
- A crash when loading T-RackS 3 plugins.
- Ozone4’s GUI could disappear in some cases.
- The audio could get corrupted when recording with an Apogee duet.
- Playing 192kHz files was broken.
- The manual would not open correctly from the help menu, or the help buttons.
- Marker names with accents wouldn’t show up correctly.
- Markers would be duplicated when converting to mono.
- The audio units from the effect stack were applied in the reverse order.
- Some audio unit plugins, such as soundhack’s ones could produce a few seconds of silence.
- TwistedWave could record with a wrong sampling rate, resulting in a pitch shifted audio.
- When recording, play through could play only on the left side in some cases.
- Some jpeg files did not work properly in mp4 files artwork metadata.
- Scrolling with shift + mouse wheel was broken.
TwistedWave is available for purchase for Mac OS X 10.4 for $79.90 USD. A fully functional 30 day demo is available for download.
More information: TwistedWave