Audio editor for Mac TwistedWave was updated to version 1.8.
The main new features being the availability of a 64-bit version of TwistedWave, automatically splitting a sound file by detecting silences, and the ability to export iPhone ringtone files.
Changes in TwistedWave v1.8
- New Features:
- Automatically split a sound file by detecting silences.
- A 64-bit version is available.
- Exporting iPhone ringtone files.
- Seting a default zoom when opening documents.
- Editing the selection by dragging its edges.
- Option to keep the processing tail when applying an effect stack.
- Once an effect stack was applied, it becomes bypassed.
- The sound level could be reduced when using the “Change Pitch and Speed” effect.
- Recording or playing could stop working if an audio device is unplugged/replugged, or when the computer goes to sleep.
- Auto extend to crossing didn’t work when playing audio.
- Saving 8bit aiff files was broken.
- Reading markers would fail for certain WAV files.
- Importing markers was broken.
TwistedWave for Mac is available to purchase for $79 USD.
More information: TwistedWave