TwistedWave updated to v1.6
TwistedWave, an audio editor for Mac, has been updated to v1.6.
TwistedWave is simple, very easy to use, and yet very powerful. Thanks to its very intuitive user interface, no other audio editor will make you as productive from day one.
Changes in TwistedWave v1.6
- Support for markers.
- Added the ability to manipulate cuts/crossfades.
- Automatically restore the session after a crash.
- Drag and dropping the selection.
- Play through when recording.
- Saving the color scheme presets.
- Fixed: Wave64 support was broken on 10.4/intel.
- Improvement: Ability to zoom when command dragging the overview window.
TwistedWave is available for purchase for Mac OS X 10.4 for $79.90 USD.
A fully functional 30 day demo is available for download.
Visit the TwistedWave website for more information.
Short links for February 24th, 2009
NuGen Audio updates SEQ1 and SEQ2 to v1.2.3