Two Notes releases Torpedo Wall of Sound III speaker-cab simulation
Two Notes Audio Engineering has launched Torpedo Wall of Sound III, a speaker cab simulation effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The Torpedo WALL OF SOUND III is free and comes with 2 virtual cabinets, 8 microphones, and 8 power-amp simulations.
You can use and evaluate all of the plug-in’s functionalities for 30 days. At the end of that period you will be reminded to place your first cabinet purchase in order to get a full, definitive license of use.
Two Notes plug-in Torpedo Wall of Sound III with in-app store for testing and choosing cabinets in real time.
Torpedo Wall of Sound III features
- Browse, listen to, and buy the cabs you prefer directly on the in-app, integrated Boutique.
- Mix up to 100 cabs inside a single plugin instance.
- Stereo processing
- 3 plugin sizes (S, M and XL)
- Presets are compatible with all the Torpedo range of products
- CPU optimizations
- The plugin will check for updates — of course you will need Internet access for this functionality to work.
- Shortcuts available to speed up your workflow while working with the plugin.
Torpedo Wall of Sound 3 is available to download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS, AAX in development).