u-he updates ACE (Any Cable Everywhere) virtual synth to v1.1
u-he has released version 1.1 of ACE (Any Cable Everywhere), a virtual semi-modular synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
ACE belongs to a new generation of synthesizers developed with the latest, fastest computers in mind.
ACE offers classic modular synthesis and more at a fraction of the cost of dedicated hardware. But like its hardware forebears, you can patch any output into any input: the number of different ways to connect modules together is practically infinite. Needless to say, you will never run out of cables!
Changes in ACE v1.1
- Native 64-bit support for Mac AU and VST Win.
- Extra factory presets by Howard Scarr.
- Improved installers take Win7 permissions issues into account.
- Improved compatibility of RTAS (Mac) version, supports “3-finger salute” automation.
- Adds Cocoa view to AU version.
- Several minor bugs and niggles fixed.
ACE for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for 69 EUR excl. VAT.