u-he updates Filterscape filter plug-in to v1.3
u-he has released version 1.3 of Filterscape, an effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Filterscape is our filter-based sound mangling tool, the ultimate in versatility and control. It can be a parameteric EQ with morphable snapshots, a dual virtual analog filter, a sophisticated delay unit… you can use Filterscape to spice up your music in a myriad of ways. Best of all, Filterscape is a fun environment to work in – the GUI invites you to discover new and radical ways to sculpture your tracks. And it’s highly addictive!
Filterscape comes bundled together with two sister plug-ins: the virtual analog synthesizer FilterscapeVA and the 6-band dynamic equalizer FilterscapeQ6…
Changes in Filterscape v1.3
- Native 64-bit support for Mac AU and VST Win.
- Improved installers take Win7 permissions issues into account.
- Improved compatibility for RTAS (Mac), with “3-finger salute” automation.
- Adds Cocoa view to AU version.
- Favourite and junk preset tagging.
- Supports proprietary .h2p format.
- Several minor bugs and niggles fixed.
Filterscape for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $129 USD excl. VAT.