u-he releases Diva 1.3.0 (beta) with Digital Oscillator & Uhbie filter
u-he has announced Diva version 1.3 public beta, featuring a new digital oscillator and Uhbie filter.
You might have heard it in the grape vine. We’re looking for detailed feedback on the Digital Osc:
Diva 1.3.0b2 Mac
Diva 1.3.0b2 Win
This version of Diva has a preliminary GUI for the Digital Osc and Uhbie filter. Please do not post screenshots without that disclaimer!
major changes from V1.2.1:
- added Arpeggiator and Clock module
- added Digital Osc (inspired by JP80x0)
- added Uhbie filter (modeled after famous SVF, with exaggerated character)
- ultra fast, multi threaded UI loading
- AAX 32/64 support (PT 10.3.5+ or 11.0.2+)
- tidied up trimmers page
- documentation still 1.2
- ReadMes and some version numbers still 1.2
Check out the video by Sadowick Production, comparing the Diva’s new digital oscillator with Roland’s JP-8080 SuperSaw.
Make sure to report bugs and comments at the u-he forum.