u-he releases Diva 1.3.0 (beta) with Digital Oscillator & Uhbie filter
u-he has announced Diva version 1.3 public beta, featuring a new digital oscillator and Uhbie filter.
You might have heard it in the grape vine. We’re looking for detailed feedback on the Digital Osc:
Diva 1.3.0b2 Mac
Diva 1.3.0b2 Win
This version of Diva has a preliminary GUI for the Digital Osc and Uhbie filter. Please do not post screenshots without that disclaimer!
major changes from V1.2.1:
– added Arpeggiator and Clock module
– added Digital Osc (inspired by JP80x0)
– added Uhbie filter (modeled after famous SVF, with exaggerated character)
– ultra fast, multi threaded UI loading
– AAX 32/64 support (PT 10.3.5+ or 11.0.2+)
– tidied up trimmers page
– documentation still 1.2
– ReadMes and some version numbers still 1.2
Check out the video by Sadowick Production, comparing the Diva’s new digital oscillator with Roland’s JP-8080 SuperSaw.
Make sure to report bugs and comments at the u-he forum.