u-he updates Bazille public beta to v0.9.3 rev2566
u-he has released version 0.9.3 rev2566 of the public beta of Bazille, the hybrid modular synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
We extended the Beta-period for Bazille rev2566 until end of August 2014. This gives you an other month of free Public Beta Testing.
Here is the Public Beta registration info again:
User Name: Public Beta
We fixed loads of bugs and added many improvements to rev2566.
Please test Bazille thoroughly, focus on the stuff in the change log and dig deep into all areas. In particular: Please explore Bazille’s voice circuit and report clicks, pops, odd and weird sounds.
Changes in Bazille v0.9.3 rev2566
- Added choice of gamma adjustments to GUI editor for brightness control (right-click on GUI).
- Added UI scaling in steps of 10% (right-click on GUI).
- Mouse Wheel can be rastered (For rastered mouses to ensure integer steps) -> right-click on a knob or slider.
- Reworked GearPorn skin (kudos to Basti!) -> right-click GUI to change between Original and GearPorn skin.
- Patch cable colors are now saved with the Preset.
- Reworked Installers for OS X and WIN.
- Updated manual.
- Added many other small improvements.
- Many bugs fixed.
The new public beta is available to download from the u-he forum at KVR Audio. A license for Bazille is available for purchase at a 30% discount for a limited time.