u-he updates Presswerk public beta to rev 3169
u-he has released public beta rev 3169 of Presswerk, the dynamics effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
We’ve been working really hard on this. Here’s a new beta of Presswerk, with a vast number of improvements and most niggles fixed.
But also, after reading all the feedback and carefully weighing pros and cons, we decided to rework the usability concept. This meant dropping the “vintage views” we had in the first beta.
Changes in Presswerk rev 3169
- Redesigned workflow.
- Repositioned HQ button (main LCD panel).
- Added Whole-State Undo (undo for accidental mode or preset changes).
- Added stuff to the manual.
- Improved latency reporting to Host.
- Changed BOTH to LINK (non-destructive behavior) and added a Parameter Feedback Overlay.
- Renamed ANLG button to DPR (DUAL PHASE ROTATION).
- ‘SHIFT + knob’ on Dry:Wet, Int:Ext & percentage knobs now shows fine resolution in data display.
- Many fixes.