Ueberschall has announced Liquid Instrument Series Vol.3: Guitar.
Liquid Guitar unites the collected power of the guitar universe. Vol. 3 contains a broad stylistic spectrum of guitar licks.
Recorded from acoustic (nylon/steel) and electric guitars. From Funk, R’n’B, Pop, Rock, Rock’n’Roll, Blues, Fusion, Jazz, Western, Beat all the way to Sound FX. Rhythmically and soloistically played licks and phrases recorded as: Clean-direct input and Real Amp Recording with crunch, distortion including feedback, tremolo and wahwah sounds.
- control audio material as simply as midi data
- change notes within the phrase
- adapt tempo and key
- select from a wide range of musical scales
- control all parameters in realtime
- pre-screening with adapted pitch and tempo
- easily generate your individual setup
- high quality Melodyne technology
- multiple content management
- edit start and ending
- quick sound browser
- all parameters midi controllable
- sync to host
- great bandwidth of styles
- highest quality recording equipment
- played by the best studio musicians
- Fender Stratocaster (with EMG pickups)
- Rockinger Strat (with EMG pickups)
- Gibson ES335 Stereo
- Steinberger (incl. TransTrem with EMG pickups)
- Epiphone Imperial Regent
- Yamaha APX7 Acoustic Guitar
- Fender Twin
- Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier
- VOX AC30
- Rivera Bonehead
- Marshall JMP1 preamp
More information and demo mp3’s are available at the Ueberschall site.