UFO Scientific has released version 2.2 of MultiFreek, a multichannel audio frequency analysis plug-in for Windows.
MultiFreek is a frequency analyzer for VST platform (Cubase, Sonar, or any other VST host can work with it), focused on the task of simultaneous monitoring of frequency distributions of several tracks. Its visual feedback lets you (in addition to hearing) clearly see and analyze your frequency problems and how your processing affects the mix. Track by track, in a single-windowed graphical interface equipped with specialized features to save your effort and inspiration.
Changes in MultiFreek v2.2
- The graph area became wider.
- Frequency marks were made more bright to be visible on certain monitors, moved down in the graphs.
- Different graph colors are now assigner to newly created instances.
- Performance optimizations: the plugin became about 19% less CPU consuming.
- Upgrade procedure described in the documentation.
MultiFreek is available as unrestricted shareware for Windows (VST). A license is available to purchase for $9 USD.