UFO Scientific has released version 2.3 of MultiFreek, a multi-channel frequency analyzer effect plug-in for Windows.
Its visual feedback lets you (in addition to hearing) clearly see and analyze your frequency problems and how your processing affects the mix, doing this track by track in your VST host, in a single-windowed graphical interface equipped with specialized features to save your effort and boost your inspiration.
Changes in MultiFreek v2.3
- Graph freeze button added.
- Graph smoothing button added.
- “Efficient” processing mode was made both CPU-lighter and with fewer artifacts.
- “Precise” processing mode has also been performance optimized.
- Graphical design reworked.
- Configuration storing was reworked to avoid upgrade problems in future.
- Documentation reorganized.
- A number of minor bug fixes/improvements.
MultiFreek is available an unrestricted shareware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC. A license is available to purchase for $9 USD.
More information: UFO Scientific