Ummet Ozcan has released a prototype version of Genesis, a powerful synth built with SynthEdit.
- 2 Unison Oscillators with seperate controls.
- playing up to 44 voices per key, 176 voices simultaneously (max 4 poly).
- Voice divide mode seperating the total used voices in 2 so you can play with double layers.
- 2 Filters for each oscillator one with seperated controls, LP,HP,BP,PHS.
- 3 x ADSR 1th for osc 1, 2nd for osc 2, 3th assignable.
- Built in FX: Delay, Reverb, Chorus/Chrusher, Phaser, Simple Distortion.
- Filter controlled sequencer/Gater to create simple but powerfull seq’s.
- 2 Lfo’s assignable to different destinations.
- Fm function.
The final version should be available later this year.
Visit Ummet Ozcan for more information and a link to download the prototype of Genesis.