unEarthed Sampling has launched Siege Drum, a collection of cinematic and epic medieval multi-sampled drums for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Whether a dragon is attacking a town, or a squad of archers are releasing a hellfire of arrows on to a castle… SIEGE DRUM should be in your composing arsenal to help up the drama of your music! Our third release brings a cost effective set of cinematic / epic drum multisamples to your composing palette perfect for your next film or game score.
For SIEGE DRUM we have recorded a large 13 x 13 Medieval Davul Drum in both a studio setting for extremely dry recordings as well as in an old late 19th century hall built in 1896 giving the recordings a very unique and nice sense of space.
Siege Drum features
- Recordings of a large 13″ x 13″ old medieval drum.
- Recorded in a dry studio setting and in a large hall built in 1896.
- The drum was recorded being struck by
- A traditional large leather mallet.
- Traditional drum sticks.
- A Rottan (traditionally used with frame drums).
- 4 x RR for each hit and up to 5 velocity layers.
- Close to 500 unique samples.
- Additional fx / rolls patches.
- Highly (and easily) tweakable GUI.
The library costs $39 USD. A 30% introductory discount is offered for the first week.