Universal Audio has announced UAD software v7.4.1, a public beta download for Mac users that allows Pro Tools 11 owners to take advantage of the complete UAD plug-in library.
Great news! Pro Tools 11 and AAX 64 support for UAD Powered Plug-Ins is now available as a public beta for Mac users.
The UAD v7.4.1 public beta has proven both stable and reliable in our extensive internal testing. We are currently working on full qualification testing on Mac OS X and finishing Windows 7 AAX 64 support. Both Mac and Windows will be shipping in early 2014.
UAD Software v7.4.1
- Total session and automation compatibility with earlier versions of Pro Tools
- Access to the complete library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins in AAX 64
- Seamless interoperability with Apollo series interfaces and Realtime UAD Processing
- Support for Pro Tools 11’s faster-than-realtime (offline) bounce feature
- AudioSuite processing for file-based workflows, which allows you to process files and selections with UAD plug-ins, commit the changes and free up DSP
- Multi-mono support, so you can use UAD plug-ins on surround and stereo tracks with full linking and unlinking capability