Universal Audio has announced the Millennia NSEQ-2, a parametric equalizer plug-in for the UAD platform and Apollo audio interfaces.
A mainstay in many of the world’s leading studios and mastering houses, the Millennia NSEQ-2 Parametric EQ is revered for its startling realism and transparent musicality. UAD direct developer Brainworx has now put this high-end EQ at your fingertips with the Millennia NSEQ-2 Plug-In for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform and Apollo Audio Interfaces.
By perfectly emulating Millennia’s exclusive Twin Topology circuit and pure Class A transformerless circuitry, the Millennia NSEQ-2 plug-in offers a less-is-more approach to the audio chain, yielding a powerful, sonically neutral, analog EQ that brims with spectacular clarity. With the ability to switch between an all-triode 300-volt vacuum tube signal path, and an all-discrete JFET solid-state signal path, you’re afforded two distinctly different EQs, each with colossal amounts of headroom and an array of sonic flavors and colors.
Millennia NSEQ-2 features
- Faithful model of the legendary Millennia NSEQ-2 Class A Twin Topology (Vacuum Tube and Discrete Solid State) Parametric Equalize.
- Switch between tube and solid state topologies.
- New features such as M/S (mid/side) mode, Link mode, and an Output Trim control.
- Fully parametric stereo EQ with unprecedented sonic purity & integrity.
- Developed for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform by Brainworx.
- Requires UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card or Apollo Interface, available from authorized dealers worldwide.
The Millennia NSEQ-2 plug-in is available to purchase for $299 USD.