Universal Audio releases SPL TwinTube & Sonnox Oxford Inflator for UAD
Developed by SPL for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins Platform, the SPL TwinTube Processor Plug-In is an authentic software version of the world-class tube effects processor, adding analog tube warmth, saturation, and harmonic distortion without impacting dynamic range. With two fully independent stages — which can be run together or separately — the SPL TwinTube Plug-In provides a wide-ranging palette of sonic shaping, from smooth and creamy overdrive to deep, growling saturation.
SPL TwinTube features
- Authentic plug-in version of the world-class SPL TwinTube tube effects processor.
- Adds analog tube warmth, saturation and harmonic distortion to instruments and vocals.
- Boosts presence and spatial imaging without increasing overall dynamic range.
- Easy, intuitive interface and simple workflow.
- Developed for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform by SPL.
- Requires a UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card or Apollo Audio Interface.
The SPL TwinTube Plug-In is available to purchase for $199 USD.
Sonnox Oxford Inflator Plug-In – The Professional Standard for Adding Power and Punch — Without Squashing.
Developed by Sonnox for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins Platform, the Oxford Inflator does what so many dynamics processors only pretend to do — increase the apparent loudness of a mix or individual tracks without audibly affecting sonic quality or reducing dynamic range.
Sonnox Oxford Inflator features
- Adds power, presence, and warmth to program material.
- Increases perceived loudness of any source, without audibly affecting sonic quality.
- Provides virtual headroom, allowing percussive peaks to pass without signal overload.
- Direct and band-split modes for maximum flexibility and optimal DSP usage.
- Developed for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform by Sonnox.
- Requires a UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card or Apollo Audio interface.
The Sonnox Oxford Inflator costs $179 USD.
More information: Universal Audio