Universal Audio releases UAD Software Version 5.4.0
Universal Audio has announced the release of UAD Software Version 5.4.0 for the UAD Powered plug-in platform.
This free downloadable update includes three new and highly anticipated UAD Powered Plug-Ins: FATSO Jr. & Sr. Analog Tape Simulators (UAD-2), EMT 250 Classic Electronic Reverberator (UAD-2), and Neve 31102 & 31102SE Classic Console EQs (UAD-2 and UAD-1). These new plug-ins can be freely auditioned in a 14-day demo mode. UAD Software v5.4.0 also provides significant RTAS performance improvements for Pro Tools users, integrated UAD-2 SOLO/Laptop support, and other enhancements for Windows-based users.
Changes in UAD Software Version 5.4.0
- All Platforms
- New EQ plug-ins: UAD Neve 31102 and 31102SE.
- (UAD Meter) 1176SE no longer uses 1176LN RunOn setting in plug-ins tab.
- (Fairchild) Automation is no longer overwritten when controls are linked.
- (UAD 4K Channel Strip) Clicking “OFF” labels now disable HP and LP filters.
- (Cooper Time Cube) Improved control resolution in lower ranges.
- New special plug-ins: UAD EL7 FATSO Jr. and FATSO Sr.
- New reverb plug-in: UAD EMT 250.
- (UAD-2) Reduced host loads on multiprocessor systems.
- (UAD-2) Improved host CPU spiking/dropouts in Vista.
- (AU) Removed Fairchild Mono Audio Units plug-in.
- (VST) Mono(m) plug-ins no longer load on UAD-2 when RunOn is set to UAD-1.
- (UAD-1) Resolved intermittent kernel panic on certain systems during driver install, driver load, or system wake.
- Additional UAD RTAS presets.
- Fixed issue with enabling Tempo Sync in CS-1, DM-1, and DM-1L.
- Pasting 1176LN/SE or LA-2A settings via UAD preset menu no longer zeros parameter values.
- (UAD-2) Latency is now 1x the hardware I/O buffer size instead of 2x.
- (Mac) Pro Tools 8 no longer hangs using Precision Multiband on UAD-2.
More information: Universal Audio
Image-Line updates Sytrus to v2.6.3