Universal Audio has released version 5.6.0 of the software for UAD powered plug-ins.
UAD v5.6.0 includes the new Manley Massive Passive EQ and Precision Enhancer Hz plug-ins for UAD-2, enhancements for the now officially-sanctioned EMT 140 Classic Plate Reverberator plug-in (formerly Plate 140), and significant performance improvements for Windows users.
UAD Software v5.6.0
- New UAD-2 Manley Massive Passive & Massive Passive Mastering plug-ins.
- New UAD-2 Precision Enhancer Hz plug-in.
- New UAD Plate 140 is now UAD EMT 140 Classic Plate Reverberator, featuring additional controls (free for Plate 140 owners).
- (Win) UAD-2 Driver enhancements significantly improve host CPU performance and address CPU spiking.
- (4K Channel Strip) Minor Q control revisions now better reflect the reference hardware.
- (FATSO Sr.) Minor Attack and Release control revisions now better reflect the reference hardware.
- UAD-2 Firmware update resolves reboot and “Error 74” issues.
- (Cooper Time Cube) Coils setting in automation now matches GUI value.
- (Mac) Apple WaveBurner (v1.6.x) no longer crashes on quit.
- (RTAS-Win) Resolved issue saving custom RTAS presets from within some UAD plug-ins.
More information: Universal Audio