Virtual bagpipe instrument Universal Piper has been updated to version 1.0.3b.
Universal Piper is a new instrument that aims at faithfully reproducing the sound and the playing sensation of bagpipes of any types.
The idea of this new instrument emerged facing the limitations encountered with a real bagpipe while composing, rehearsing or playing on stage, especially with other tempered instruments (guitar, piano).
Changes in Universal Piper v1.0.3b
- New Practice Sound.
- Mac Audio Unit and VST available on G5 and G4.
- New chanter modes available.
- Preset management functions: delete and saveAs.
- Built-in configuration for Degerpipe, Technopipe, Master Gaïta and Redpipe.
- Separate MIDI channel for chanter and control.
- Fix: chanter mode management with detune.
- Fix: additional panels not visible in Logic.
- Preset management minor improvements.
- Licence management supports addition of network card.
- Fix: detune effect re-initialisation.
- Fix: UP crash during program change while playing.
Universal Piper is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone) for 49 EUR.
More information: Universal Piper