Universal Piper updates to v1.2
Universal Piper, a virtual bagpipe instrument for Windows and Mac, was updated to version 1.2.
Universal Piper is a new instrument that aims at faithfully reproducing the sound and the playing sensation of bagpipes of any types.
The idea of this new instrument emerged facing the limitations encountered with a real bagpipe while composing, rehearsing or playing on stage, especially with other tempered instruments (guitar, piano).
Changes in Universal Piper v1.2
- New sound library: two new chanters and updated GHB factory presets.
- Chanter reverb control over Control Change.
- In VSTi, MIDI output of the notes after chanter mode management to be used in any other plugin.
- Staccato supported for MIDI input.
- Modulation is now downward instead of upward.
- Fix: several modifications on the bww reader.
- Fix: detune not always taken into account after program change.
- Fix: “inverse” command not taken into account for continuous MIDI Control Change.
Universal Piper is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone) for 69 EUR.
More information: Universal Piper
Michael Ourednik releases Argotlunar