Uppercussion releases Digicussion 3 + Digicussion Bundle & new Kontakt Instruments
Uppercussion has announced the release of Digicussion 3, a sample library designed to deliver 50 kits full of character, with singular kicks and snares, hihats and cymbals, percussion, metal, noises, melodic hits, SFX, and more. The kits are available in standard kit formats such as Maschine, Ableton Live and Geist.
All Digicussion products are also now available as Kontakt Instruments, advanced drum machines to customize the sounds and kits in a brand new interface, created in collaboration with Icebreaker Audio.
The Kontakt instruments include all kinds of sonic controls, professional mastering effects, a built-in sequencer, preset kits saved as Kontakt snapshots and drum patterns for every kit.
Digicussion 3 features
- 50 drum kits.
- Five kit categories: Bossed, Disturbed, Primed, Spaced and Threatened.
- 800 samples, 16 samples per kit.
- Samples are 24-bit, 44.1 kHz.
- Formats include Maschine, Ableton Live, Geist, Battery, Kontakt (basic), EXS24, Halion, Reason NN-XT, and single WAV samples.
- Sample folders are easily accessible and sorted by sound type.
- Total size is 180 MB.
Digicussion 3 is available for purchase for $29 USD.
In addition, all Digicussion products (Digicussion 1-3) are now available together in a Bundle for $49 USD, for a total of 150 kits and 2400 samples. There is a bundle for the new Kontakt instruments and a separate bundle for the multiple format versions (both can be purchased together for $59 USD).
Uppercussion Kontakt Instrument features
- Volume, Pitch and Filter envelopes per sound.
- Filter, EQ, Distortion, Lo-Fi and Dynamic effects per sound.
- Master FX including analogue modelled EQ, Compressor and Tape Saturation.
- Convolution Reverb with 20 custom impulse responses.
- Three engine modes, including a vintage SP1200 emulation.
- Preset kits saved as Kontakt snapshots.
- Preset MIDI maps and the ability to customize the mapping.
- Built-in sequencer.
- Preset drum patterns.
- Compatible with Komplete Kontrol Native Map and Light Guide.
The Kontakt Instrument library is for use with the full version of Kontakt 5.4.1 or later and is not compatible with the free Kontakt player.
More information: Uppercussion