u-he has released Zebra 2.0, a virtual synthesizer instrument with subtractive and additive synthesis and a powerful modulation engine.
Zebra is a wireless modular synthesizer. It combines numerous synthesis techniques (subtractive, additive, fm, wavetable, etc.) with a powerful modulation engine that even smoothly integrates with the built-in effects section.
Unlike its analog predecessors Zebra has got an adaptive user interface that shows only what you can hear. You don’t have to worry about complexity – but it’s available when you need it!
Zebra 2.0 features
- Phat, warm and organic sound. A very musical character.
- Beautiful, intuitive user interface.
- More than 250 great presets included, thousands (!) available for download (see download section).
- Fully stereo signal paths for wide and deep sounds.
- Outstanding filters (19 types).
- High quality oscillators with innovative Osc FX.
- Built-in modular effects matrix.
- Flexible modulation matrix.
- hundreds of fully automatable parameters.
Zebra 2.0 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $199 USD.