UVI has released BeatBox Anthology 2, an updated version of the virtual instrument featuring a massive collection of vintage, modern and unique drum sounds.
The library offers no less than 111 hardware drum machines, with over 11,000 samples and a versatile 12-track/3-layer architecture including a built-in sequencer with MIDI drag-n-drop.
An incredible collection of vintage, modern and customized drum machine sounds representing over 50 years of grooveboxes, beat machines, drum modules, synth drums and more, from analog to digital, mainstream to obscure, BeatBox Anthology 2 delivers them all in an extraordinarily versatile and easy-to-use percussion instrument.
Explore the history of hardware drum synthesis while you design your own kits, layer different machine sounds together, and even create entirely new hybrids with precision envelopes and sample offsets, all with expertly recorded and exquisitely sliced samples that deliver the authentic and unmistakable sound of hardware.
Changes in BeatBox Anthology 2
- 32 new hardware machines Including DrumBrute, MatrixBrute, D.Rhythm Five, Clap Machine, PT Seven, DST, AnalogR, EMD, 8 Bit Box, EM7C, Drumzmo, Transwave Drums, DK5S, XD Five, Mini Pops 20S, Mini Pops 7, UVS3200, Gadget Beat, Kick Machine 2, U1250, LM One, Optigan, Sakata, SCTOM, SM305, Gadget 12, VerDrum One, Ratck, YCS 20m, YDD Eleven, FM 4OP and YPT Eight.
- 250+ kits and 160+ patterns.
- Sleek and ergonomic unified interface design.
- Step Sequencer with MIDI drag-and-drop.
- Per-track effects including 3-band EQ, compressor and sends.
- Master EQ and Bit Crusher.
BeatBox Anthology 2 runs in the free UVI Workstation and Falcon, and is available from Plugin Boutique at a 33% introductory discount until June 19th, 2017.