UVI.net has announced the release of the UVI Electric Piano for Mac, a virtual piano instrument.
UVI Electric Piano is the easiest way to turn your Mac into a soullful electric piano : simply plug a MIDI keyboard in your computer and you’re ready to play one of the best electric keyboard ever made: a wonderful Rhodes™ electric piano manufactured in 1979.
UVI Instruments are well known and have been deeply used by professional musicians and producers for more than a decade thanks to some unique software like MOTU MachFive™, Ethno™ and BPM™, Spectrasonics Stylus™ and Atmosphere™, UVI Workstation™… to name a few.
UVI Electric Piano features the best of the UVI technology and the most efficient user interface to play an instrument: launch it and play !
UVI Electric Piano features
- Super easy to use and great sounding instrument.
- Featuring a classic Rhodes™ manufactured in 1979.
- Recorded in a world class studio with the best gear.
- Deeply multi-sampled (sustain, release, pedal noise…).
- Expertly edited and scripted using the latest UVI Engine.
- Low Memory usage thanks to lossless realtime decoding.
- Custom velocity curves to fit your playing style.
- Onboard great sounding FX : Speaker Cabinet, Drive, Tremolo, Autopan, Chorus & Flanger.
- Superb integrated old school “Spring” reverb.
- Easy to record in Garage Band, Logic and others audio software.
- CPU efficient.
- Ultra low latency.
- Compatible with built-in or third party sound cards..
- Compatible with all USB/MIDI keyboards and controllers.
The UVI Electric Piano for Mac is now available to purchase at the Apple App Store for the introductory price of $29.99 USD / 23.99 EUR until a March, 2011 (regular $49.99 USD).
More information: UVI.net