UVI has announced the release of Attack EP88, a tacked electric piano library for UVI Workstation.
Built on a foundation of over 47,000 samples, Attack EP88 is an incredibly rich sounding and deeply customizable instrument, providing numerous discrete signal paths including DI, tube, contact mic, mono mic and stereo pair, unique envelopes and effects for both the electric and acoustic signals, and discrete voicing and tuning controls for all 88 keys.
The only library of its kind, Attack EP88 delivers an entirely new take on the much-loved electric piano sound, in the most user-friendly and comprehensive way we could imagine.
Attack EP88 features
- 88-key Rhodes Mark 1 prepared with brass tacks.
- 5 discrete and fully mixable signals (DI, tube, contact, mono and stereo pair).
- Internal signal routed via 3 busses (contact, mono and stereo, and DI and tube).
- Independent envelopes and effects per-bus (including Thorus, Dual Delay and Sparkverb).
- 8 velocity layers and up to 5 round-robins per-mic, per-note.
- Pedal-up, pedal-down and key noise recordings (7 round-robins each).
- Contact mic recordings made per tine.
- Per-note voicing control (3 tack positions recorded, per-signal, per-note).
- Per-note tuning control.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- 70 presets.
- 47,000+ sample library, losslessly streamed for speed and efficiency.
- Flexible licensing supports 3 concurrent authorizations.
Attack EP88 is available for purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD until May 2nd, 2016 (regular $149 USD).