UVI has launched UVS-3200, a virtual instrument that offers the rare and exceedingly warm sounds of a complex and stunning piece of synthesizer history, the KORG PS-3200, perfectly restored and deeply sampled in all its vintage analog glory.
UVS-3200 delivers a collection of musical and sonically pristine patches brimming with a warmth and presence that’s both unique and undeniably analog. A marvelous artifact seen through a modern lens, our sound designers created a multitude of configurations resulting in sounds covering everything from classic tones to those at home in current styles. Over 220 patches including fat analog basses, rich evolving pads, punishing leads and more await.
Inspired by the original hardware the UI boasts a vintage aesthetic with modern controls. Quickly surf the included presets for inspiration or dive in to create your own patches. Choose from 24 presets for Oscillator 1 and 69 presets for Oscillator 2. Adjust ADSR envelopes for both the amp and multimode filter along with comprehensive stereo, effects and per-oscillator modulation and arpeggiators.
With an extraordinary analog sound and fantastic set of patches, UVS-3200 delivers a collectors dream of an instrument with all of the convenience and flexibility of modern software.
- Incredible sounds from the rare 48-voice Korg PS-3200.
- Over 220 patches covering classic and modern styles.
- Deeply editable instrument with pristine sound quality.
- Size: 1.7GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 3GB in WAV).
- Content: 5797 Samples, 223 Presets.
- Sample resolution: 44.1 kHz. Recording at 88.2 kHz.
- License: 3 activations per license on any combination of computer hard drive or iLok dongle.
UVS-3200 for the free UVI Workstation and Falcon is available from Plugin Boutique at an introductory price of 49 EUR (regular 79 EUR).