UVI has released version 1.0.2 of Falcon, a hybrid instrument for Windows and Mac.
Falcon is an advanced and truly unlimited hybrid instrument, bringing together an extensive collection of cutting-edge oscillators, effects, modulators and event processors and delivering them in a workflow-adaptive and highly-scriptable environment.
Falcon allows you to create and manipulate sound with unparalleled precision and finesse, from basic sample slicing and synth design to extravagantly modulated multitimbral hybrids.
Changes in Falcon v1.0.2
- Fix possible issue with cross-faded alternate looping in Sample oscillator.
- WaveEditor sample auditioning now work like a play/stop toggle.
- Add Reveal in Explorer/Finder in Tree View browser.
- Remember last Audio Config in Standalone app.
- Allow to change the default VST AudioConfig for VST Hosts that don’t implement setSpeakerArrangement.
- Allow using return key to go back to parent folder in right-panel browser.
- Fix potential crash when dragging stuff on the key-group mapping view when collapsed.
- Fix issue with non Latin character in MIDI panel on OS X.
- Fix possible crashes in rare cases when connecting modulation.
- Allow to duplicate a Part using right click menu on it.
- Add new Script Event Modulation module which allows polyphonic script driven modulation source.
- Improve randomness in noise oscillator.
- Allow to modulate Layer glide time.
- Add an offset to connection in edition mode (Macro and MIDI learn) as well as support for mappers.
- Add sorting to key and velocity columns in Key-groups list.
- Chaos LFO waveforms now handle Phase parameter.
- Add Stereo switch in Noise oscillator.
- Fix brown noise volume issue.
- Toggling shift key while moving loop points will move both points accordingly to the loop length.
- Fix automation names in AAX when assigning automations.
- Fix tempo update in Slice oscillator when changing bar/beat settings.
Falcon for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX/Standalone) is available for purchase for $349 USD.