Valhalla DSP updates ValhallaRoom reverb effect to v1.0.9
ValhallaRoom has updated ValhallaRoom, an algorithmic reverb effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
ValhallaRoom is a versatile, true stereo algorithmic reverb. It features several original reverberation algorithms and has been designed from the ground up to produce a wide range of natural reverberation sounds: small ambiences, warm rooms, halls, plates, cathedrals, and into the void.
Changes in ValhallaRoom v1.0.9
- Pro Tools bug fixes:
- The plugin now shows up in the Reverb category, as opposed to Other.
- The short name displayed in the insert/send window is “VRoom” as opposed to “Valh.”
- Fixed bug with early modulation in Dark modes, where a “pinging” sound could be heard with certain settings.
- Fixed bug related to interaction between short predelay settings and high Early Mod Depth settings.
- The MIX control is now smoothed, for improved automation on sends.
- New reverb mode: Sulaco
- Dark, somewhat sparser than other reverb modes, with lush modulation.
- Wide range of control over Late Size, to dial in tight rooms, huge spaces, and all sorts of things in between.
- Tighter stereo image than other VRoom modes, with Late Cross controlling the initial spread of energy between channels.
ValhallaRoom for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $50 USD.
Patchpool announces Alchemistry Metallica