Valhalla DSP updates ValhallaRoom to v1.1 (incl. new LV-426 reverb mode)
Valhalla DSP has updated its ValhallaRoom reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac to version 1.1.0.
ValhallaRoom is a versatile, true stereo algorithmic reverb. It features several original reverberation algorithms and has been designed from the ground up to produce a wide range of natural reverberation sounds: small ambiences, warm rooms, halls, plates, cathedrals, and into the void.
Changes in ValhallaRoom v1.1
- New reverb mode: LV-426.
In keeping with the Nostromo/Narcissus/Sulaco tradition, this is a deep dark space verb. It is kind of a cross between Nostromo and Narcissus, but with a far higher earlier echo density than either of those reverb. LV-426 has a slower attack than the other reverb modes, and a lush, diffuse random modulation that produces beautiful long decays.
- The LATE LowMult/Xover and LATE HighMult/Xover filters have been moved to a location where they act as tone controls.
- Values of LowMult less than 1.0 allow you to dial in reverbs with less low frequency energy.
- The LowXover control can be used to adjust the crossover freq of the low cut/boost.
- 64-bit VST for OSX. ValhallaRoom is now fully 32 and 64-bit compatible for both Windows and OSX.
- Optimized CPU for Windows RTAS and VST32.
- Fixed mono->stereo bypass bug in RTAS.
- Window resizing bug fixed in Digital Performer.
ValhallaRoom for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $50 USD.