Valhalla DSP updates ValhallaVintageVerb to v1.0.1
Valhalla DSP has released version 1.0.1 of the ValhallaVintageVerb reverb effect plug-in to Windows and Mac.
ValhallaVintageVerb is a postmodern reverb plugin, inspired by the classic hardware digital reverbs of the 1970s and 1980s.
Changes in v1.0.1
- New reverb mode: Sanctuary.
- Sanctuary is loosely based on the “constant density” reverb algorithms of the 1970s, such as the EMT250 and 224 Constant Density Plate.
- The echo density of Sanctuary increases with time, for a more natural decay.
- The algorithm incorporates discrete early reflections, with the early reflection level adjusted by the Attack control.
- Extensive detuning modulation is used within the algorithm, for a wide stereo spread and a lush decay that is largely free of random pitch shifts.
- Improved stability.
- Internal overload protection, to prevent volume spikes when changing presets under certain circumstances.
ValhallaVintageVerb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $50 USD.