Vember Audio has released version 1.5.1a of Surge, a software synthesizer combining wavetable and analog-style oscillators with a highly innovative filter array and an abundance of effects.
Changes since Surge v1.5.0
- Sustain pedal (and other CC controllers) now works correctly for scene B.
- The ringmod 2&3 signal in the osc mixer wasn’t stereo with the wide filter-block configuration.
- Loading the preset “delay pops 4″ no longer causes a crash.
- The step-sequencer couldn’t retrigger envelopes when the modulation output of LFO1 wasn’t used.
- [PC] When importing wavetables using wav-files they can now be up to 1024 samples long.
- [OSX] Reduced threading priority for patch switches, which should eliminate glitches on patch-changes.
- [OSX/PowerPC] Fixes for DSP-bugs in filters, wide-mode, oscillators & oscillator mixer.
Surge is available for Windows PC and Mac (VST/AU) and costs 135 EUR (EU) / $150 USD (non-EU). A demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
Visit Vember Audio for more information.