Vengeance Sound has launched Glitch Bitch, a Vengeance Producer Suite effect plug-in for creating glitch and stutter effects.
VPS Glitch Bitch is your new favourite tool, when it comes to mangle your audio tracks: shorten or increase buffer sizes, sync buffers to your host tempo, add HP- or LP filters, apply rate reducing, reverse the buffers, use the “advance buffer mode” to create unheard effects, pitch down your buffers, apply volume and pan modulations, draw your custom envelopes (n-point envelopes), use the internal sequencer for triggering – the possibilities are overwhelming!
Glitch Bitch features
- Synced buffer sizes.
- Advance buffer mode.
- Reversible buffers.
- Buffer gate time.
- HP- and LP filters.
- Rate reducer.
- Volume and pan modulations.
- Internal sequencer.
- Note value synced envelope mode.
- 4 independent n-point envelopes.
- Pitch effect.
- Synced and free start modes.
- Intelligent and precise timing.
- 2 different dry/wet modes.
- 140 dancefloor destroying presets by Manuel Schleis.
The plug-in is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX), priced at 49 EUR. It is currently 20% off in Vengeance Sound’s Easter Sale (use coupon code vEaster at checkout).