Vengeance Sound has announced the release of Vengeance Mastering Suite – Stereo Bundle, a collection of 5 plugins for mastering.
The Vengeance Mastering Suite – Stereo Bundle is a collection of stereo processors that can be used during mastering by contemporary producers.
Beside mastering tasks the user can create stereo material out of mono material with vocals, basslines, guitars, and synths, etc.
Vengeance Mastering Suite – Stereo Bundle features
- 5 Plug-ins in one Bundle: VMS Shifter, VMS Expander, VMS Stereo Splitter, VMS Analyser, VMS MIDI Transmitter.
- Complete stereo channel strip: manipulate anything in the stereo field.
- Can be used for mastering in addition to solo instruments (vocals, basslines, and synths, etc.).
- Graphic live feedback.
- 3 EQs.
- Mono 2 stereo processors: create stereo information from mono material.
- Stereo compressor (taken from VMS Multiband Compressor).
- Real-time FFT analyzer, real-time stereo vectorscope, real-time waveform view.
- Output limiter.
- Modulation envelope – creative and experimental results: apply a synced envelope to stereo mix level, mono mix level etc.
- Many presets included: ranging from complete masterings to special FX.
- All parameters can be automated.
The Vengeance Mastering Suite – Stereo Bundle for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for €99 EUR/£85 GBP/$140 USD. Note: requires eLicenser dongle.
More information: Vengeance Sound