Vengeance Sound updates Vengeance Producer Suite: Philta XL to v1.2.0
Vengeance Sound has updated the Philta XL Vengeance Producer Suite series effect plug-in to version 1.2.0.
No, it’s not just another filter. This is big. This is XL! Philta XL offers high quality filters with up to 96 db cutoff – but to get really crazy, you will love to tweak the LFPs and envelope followers of this dude. Get ready!
Changes in Philta XL v1.2.0
- Better CPU performance.
- GUI Code reworked. Higher FPS rates are now possible.
- Fixed: un-bypassing the plugin did create a “click” sound on some circumstances.
- The editor does not steal the key-commands from host.
- Fixed a bug in the ratereducer/bitcrusher.
- Improved sync of the LFOs. Now they are all 100% in time and don’t lose sync any more.
- Rework of the RingMod/FM LP-Link mechanism for better “adjustability”.
- Added Syspage Option: “Filter Inertia” for the 48/96 Slopes to allow faster movements. This allows the filter to close/open nearly instantly (attention “clicks/pops” may occur on very big movements).
- Added new feature FreqMod (FM).
- Added Square LFO shape.
- Added 43 new factory presets which use all new features created by Manuel Schleis.
The plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for 49 EUR / £40 GBP / $65 USD.
More information: Vengeance Sound