Venusian Snail Traffic updates Tatapoum to v4.035
Venusian Snail Traffic (Mokafix) has updated Tatapoum to version 4.035.
Updated in v4.035
- Fixed a bug due to the ADSR used to make the decay: in reverse mode, and decay mode, the sample wouldn’t stop, when the sample start was not 0
- Replaced the browser (seems to cause problems on some systems) with the original browser. The file is 2mb less now
- Added 2 outputs, so it has 6 stereo outputs
- The ADSR’s attack is set to -1 attack instead of -15, so that the attack is not too sharp, because it resulted it clicks when using the velocity to sample start
- The “pitch” knobs are now reset to 0, because they were not reset to 0 (even though the GUI showed different)