Vermona announces Mono Lancet and Kick Lancet
Vermona has announced the Mono Lancet and Kick Lancet, two new analog synths.
The Mono Lancet is a two VCO monophonic synthesizer while the Kick Lancet is a kick drum module based on the KICK channel Vermona’s DRM1 MKIII analog drum synthesizer.
Mono Lancet features
- 2x VCO (triangle, sawtooth, square / sawtooth, rectangle, noise)
- 24dB lowpass filter
- ADSR envelope generator (VCF, VCA, VCO)
- LFO (triangle, square, s/h)
Kick Lancet features
- Based on the KICK channel of the DRM1 MKIII
- Waveshaper (sine -> square)
- trigger inputs (switch, audio, gate)
The Lancets will be available to purchase this Fall, priced at 449 EUR for the Mono Lancet and 265 EUR for the Kick Lancet.
More information: Vermona