Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
VertexDSP releases MultiInspector v2.0
VertexDSP has released version 2.0 of MultiInspector, a plug-in which provides simultaneous spectral analysis of several audio signals.
Updated in v2.0
- New FFT Mode for the spectrum display with several options for FFT size and window
- New button Sync Others: Switch all other instances to the same mode (1/3 oct or FFT)
- The Slope knob now has an additional default value of zero
- Fixed: Negative slope values caused the display of a constant level in 1/3 oct mode
- Fixed: Keyboard focus of the host is now retained after clicking inside the editor window (Mac only)
- Fixed: Compatibility issues with systems running Mac OS X 10.3
MultiInspector is available for Windows (VST) and Mac OSX (VST/AU, both Universal Binary) and costs 59 EUR / $88 USD (ex. VAT).
Visit VertexDSP for more information and a link to download a demo of MultiInspector.