VertexDSP has released version 1.4 of FaderWorks, an audio plug-in for multi-instance gain and latency adjustment.
Changes in FaderWorks v1.4
- MIDI support for exported parameters with sensitivity curves and selectable value ranges.
- MIDI support for solo/mute/bypass switches.
- The last page opened in the GUI is now remembered.
- Support for fxpansion VST-RTAS wrapper.
- Fixed: Loading of a preset for one instance did not update other instances under certain circumstances.
FaderWorks is available for Windows PC and Mac (VST/AU) and costs 99 EUR / $129 USD. A demo version is available from the VertexDSP downloads page.
Visit VertexDSP for more information.