Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
VertexDSP updates MultiInspector to v2.2
VertexDSP has released version 2.2 of MultiInspector, a plug-in for simultaneous spectral analysis of several audio signals.
Changes in MultiInspector v2.2
- The controls area on the right side can now be switched to a name panel for all signals.
- The memory switches can be used in combination with the alt-key to access a complete row.
- Pause button added.
- Additional zoom buttons for setting the level range.
- The maximum peak hold time has been increased from 5 sec to 20 sec.
- Measurement of frequency and level by clicking into the frequency display area.
Visit VertexDSP for more information and a link to download a demo of MultiInspector.