VertexDSP has released version 1.1 of vxPlug, a tool which controls plug-ins in a multitrack setup from just one plug-in editor window.
Changes in vxPlug v1.1
- vxPlug is now able to load VST synth plug-ins, besides VST effects.
- Direct MIDI support for loaded plug-ins.
- MIDI support for mapped parameters in vxPlugControl.
- Improved GUI of vxPlugControl with new rainbow color scheme.
- For minimal screen usage: New small Knobs page in vxPlugControl.
- Improved handling of plug-in windows.
- Support for resizing of plug-in windows.
- The last position of the plug-in windows is restored.
- Fixed: Preset names of loaded plug-ins are now displayed correctly.
- Fixed: One pixel offset of Main and About switch fixed.
vxPlug is available as a VST plug-in for Windows and Mac for €49 EUR / $59 USD. A demo version can be downloaded from the VertexDSP website.
Visit VertexDSP for more information.