VertexDSP updates vxPlug to v1.1.1
VertexDSP has released version 1.1.1 of vxPlug, a tool which controls plug-ins in a multitrack setup from just one plug-in editor window.
Changes in vxPlug v1.1.1
- New parallel processing mode in vxPlugControl.
- The bypass switches in vxPlugControl can now be assigned to MIDI input.
- The small Knobs page of vxPlugControl now contains switches for editor and bypass.
- The number of the current instance of vxPlugClient is shown with a larger font.
- Fixed: Possible crash when routing audio to an empty slot in vxPlugControl under certain circumstances.
vxPlug is available as a VST plug-in for Windows and Mac for €49 EUR / $59 USD. A demo version can be downloaded from the VertexDSP website.
Visit VertexDSP for more information.