VerySickBeats releases JFilt’s VerySickBass
VerySickBeats has recently released JFilt’s VerySickBass, a collection of bass guitar loops and samples.
Im excited to present to you the next sample library as part of this site’s collection. This time around I thought about beatmakers who may want some assistance with the bass line.
In my personal opinion, no very sick beat is truly complete without a bassline. For some, the dilemma may be in the amount of time it takes to dig and find a dope bassline loop for your beat. For others, it may be searching for authentic sounds to create your own original bassline. Well fortunately, the VerySickBass Sample Library caters to both issues.
- 125 total audio files in 16-bit/44 WAV format.
- 50 1shots of organic live bass samples including chords, single notes, octaves, and slides.
- 50 original bass loops ranging from 80bpm-96bpm for that soulful midtempo feel.
- All sounds processed through the classic MPC2000xl for added warmth.
- Recorded live from a vintage 80’s era Yamaha 4-string bass.
- All sounds are royalty free.
- Adds that ol skool feel to your beats like having a live player in your recording session.
- All sounds are key and BPM labeled.
- 25 Bonus synthbass loops.
- Compatible with any hardware/software system that uses WAV formatting.
The sample pack is available for purchase for $14.99 USD.
More information: VerySickBass