vescoFX releases Provoker
vescoFX has released Provoker, a vocal compressor effect plug-in for Windows.
Provoker gives you one giant knob used to push a track right to the front of a mix. Vocals need more focus? Turn up the knob. Guitar solo having trouble cutting through a dense arrangement? Turn up the knob. Bass performance a little uneven? Turn up the knob. It really can be that easy. Provoker is like your personal mix assistant. Just tell it more or less and it will bring your tracks more or less into focus using a combination of program dependent compression, subtle eq and clean, tube-style saturation.
- 64-bit internal processing resolution.
- Lots of built in presets to get your mix jumpstarted.
- Full automation support of all controls for VST compliant hosts (additional extensions for REAPER).
- Sample accurate, zero-latency algorithm.
- Uses a combination of variable compression, subtle eq, and saturation to bring your vocals to the front of the mix.
- Compressor section is tweaked to sound great at every setting with a very soft knee with auto make up gain.
- Includes a soft expander style gate for controlling noise between vocal phrases.
- Eliminates complex routing for parallel dynamics processing.
- Sounds great on drums.
- Can be used on any instrument requiring more presence or focus in a mix.
- Works on both mono and stereo tracks.
- Works with 32-bit Windows VST hosts (including compatibility for older Athlon processors).
Provoker is available for the introductory price of $19 USD (regular price $29 USD).
Visit vescoFX for more information and audio demos.
Ueberschall releases Electro Producer Pack 2
Togu Audio Line updates TAL-Elek7ro to v1.02