Vestax has announced that its VCI-380 performance controller is now shipping.
VCI-380 is a 2 channel DJ controller with a built-in Digital DJ mixer, powerful and creative, opening the door to limitless possibilities of controllerism.
Mix, scratch, cue, effect, sample, trigger, loop and slice. Every feature of the VCI-380 is optimized to enhance the DJs performance and take a new approach in manipulating music.
Designed hand in hand with Serato, VCI-380 is bundled with ITCH, providing an arsenal of musical craft tools with perfect integrity, straight out of the box.
- 2 Channels USB MIDI controller for Serato ITCH.
- Built-in 24Bit/48kHz audio interface.
- 2 x 8 Performance Pads with Velocity & Aftertouch.
- 5 performance modes (Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Slicer, Roll, Sampler).
- PAD FX function.
- Channel FX controls.
- Ribbon (strip) control for Pad parameters and Needle Drop.
- Large scale 5 1/3 inch jog wheels with needle position display.
- 2 Channel stand-alone audio mixer with Phono / Line input.
- Hi-Pass filter, Trim and 3 band Eq on stand-alone mixer..
- 2 Mic inputs with volume control.
- Balanced Master output (XLR) & Booth output (RCA).
- 19″ rackmount kit (optional).
- Robust metal body construction.
- CFX-2 (Digital Crossfader) compatible.
To celebrate the release of the VCI-380 Vestax has teamed up with Loopmasters and put together an exclusive FREE 500MB pack of content suitable for users of the VCI-380. Each VCI-380 includes a download ticket that grants access to the FREE 500MB pack.