zplane.development has released version 2.3.0 of vielklang Instant Harmony V2, a maintenance update for the audio harmonization instrument for Windows and Mac.
vielklang Instant Harmony generates harmonies with 2-4 voices. It is packed with musical intelligence and music theory: it detects the best fitting harmonies for each individual input melody, and automatically synthesizes up to four voices with the voices not merely running in parallel but with their voicings selected to sound most natural (voice leading).
Changes in vielklang Instant Harmony v2.3.0
- Fixed: Occasional crashes after deleting pitches in pitch view.
- Fixed: Soloing multiple tracks leads to wrong audio ouput.
- Fixed: Chord symbols in overview bar disappear while “edit” popup is showing.
- Fixed: Collect function leads to silence.
- Fixed: (OSX) poor graphics performance, especially on retina displays.
vielklang Instant Harmony for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for $149 USD/100 EUR ex VAT. The update is free of charge and can be downloaded from the user accounts.