Vienna Symphonic Library releases Vienna Ensemble 3
Vienna Symphonic Library has released Vienna Ensemble 3, the first MIDI and audio LAN solution that works universally on Macs and PCs.
Now you can easily set up a cross-platform network using a simple Ethernet cable – no further audio and MIDI hardware is needed on your slave computers. Please proceed to the web shop for more information.
Vienna Ensemble features
- Custom-made for hosting Vienna Instruments.
- Stand-alone application, ideal for running Vienna Instruments on external Macs and PCs: 8 ports with 16 MIDI channels each.
- Plug-in formats RTAS (Mac PPC & Intel), AU (Mac PPC & Intel) and VST (PC and Mac PPC & Intel) for use with your host sequencer: 16 MIDI channels per instance.
- Instant instrument switching – immediate access to all instruments within the Vienna Ensemble user interface. Click on the on the desired instrument channel and its user interface appears instantly. No more redundant screen clutter.
- Instrument naming – label all Vienna Instruments instances inside Vienna Ensemble for a complete, at-a-glance overview.
- Total recall – save and load your favorite orchestra setup with one click.
- Definable play ranges for multi-instrument set-ups for studio and live use.
- Inserts for AU (Mac) and VST (PC) effect plug-ins.
- Panning and Power Panning for precise positioning.
- Flexible routing with freely assignable busses.
- Separated server solution that utilizes additional free memory, leaving host sequencer memory or memory used by additional Vienna Instruments plug-ins unaddressed.
Vienna Ensemble is available as a free download for all registered Vienna Instruments users.
Visit Vienna Symphonic Library for more information.