Vienna Symphonic Library updates Vienna Suite, now inlcudes Hybrid Reverb
Vienna Symphonic Library has introduced an update to Vienna Suite, a bundle of effect plugins.
The Vienna Symphonic Library team is introducing an all-new audio processing plug-in for their software bundle Vienna Suite.
Hybrid Reverb combines convolution impulses with algorithmic reverb tails, providing extremely flexible editing options in an easy to use and intuitive plug-in. With the addition of Hybrid Reverb, Vienna Suite now includes 10 highend audio processing tools for mixing and mastering with full 64-bit processing, supporting the formats AU, VST, VST3, and RTAS.
Hybrid Reverb features
- Combines natural convolution impulses (early reflections of up to 1 sec.) with rich algorithmic reverb tails.
- The best of both worlds for a homogeneous and dense sound, meeting today’s most professional mixing standards.
- Easy to use graphical interface.
- Browse View with intuitive parameter access and Hybrid Overview Display.
- Edit View with separate convolution and algorithmic sections providing extremely flexible editing options.
- Real-time envelope and graphical equalizer display.
- Great variety of presets in the categories of room, chamber, church, hall, plate, scoring.
- Full 64-bit audio processing.
- Supports AU/VST/VST3/RTAS.
Vienna Suite is now available to purchase for the introductory price of 445 EUR/ $695 USD until July 1, 2011, after which date Vienna Suite will go up to 475 EUR / $745 USD. Existing Vienna Suite users may download the new software update that includes Hybrid Reverb at any time, free of charge.
More information: Vienna Symphonic Library