Vienna Symphonic Library updates Vienna Suite to v1.1
Vienna Symphonic Library has announced version 1.1 of effect plug-in bundle Vienna Suite, a collection of 9 advanced, yet easy to use plug-ins for mixing and mastering.
For optimum precision, they offer full 64-bit audio processing on all major 64-bit and 32-bit host platforms. Supporting the formats AU (Mac OS X), VST (OS X, Win), and RTAS (OS X), Vienna Suite is the ideal solution for anyone who wants to shape a mix using high-end audio tools.
Vienna Suite v1.1 features
- Convolution Reverb
- Full 64-bit “True Stereo” 4 channel processing of impulse responses
- Includes impulse responses of 5 halls of the Vienna Konzerthaus, 3 ORF sound stages, and selected acoustic spaces by Inspired Acoustics and Numerical Sound.
- Unique impulse response decorrelation algorithm allows for rich, lush and spacious atmospheres
- Advanced impulse response manipulation
- Zero latency processing
- Non-destructive envelopes for impulse response volume, pan, decorrelation, highpass and lowpass
- High-quality impulse sample rate conversion
- High-quality impulse equalizer
- Reverse impulse response
- Pre-delay (0–500 ms)
- Time stretch (25–400%)
- Auto gain (compensates impulse volume)
- Reads WAV, FLAC, VCI formats
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Formats AU, VST, RTAS (Mac OS X – Intel only, does not install on PPC Macs), VST (Win)
- Equalizer for silky smooth highs and deep and powerful lows – includes an integrated 120 band spectrum analyzer. Extremely low CPU usage.
- Master Equalizer provides 3 filter types on 5 bands and additional high and low shelf filters with 2 filter types. The use of 4x oversampling makes internal calculations extremely precise. The weapon of choice for delicate sonic mastering tasks.
- Limiter with real-time input/output waveform display and auto-mode for transparent maximization.
- Compressor – featuring modern and vintage algorithms and a real-time input/output waveform display.
- Multiband Limiter – offering 4 bands with transparent crossover filters and an additional full-range brickwall limiter at the final output stage.
- PowerPan for powerful stage positioning of instruments, featuring real-time audio angular analysis.
- Exciter – offering 4x oversampling, tone-color sliders for mixing odd and even harmonics, and a high frequency FFT spectrum analyzer.
- Analyzer – featuring a 120 band analog modeled spectrum analyzer, a fast and accurate display of bass frequencies, an auto mode for automatic range management, and a loudest frequency note display.
The Vienna Suite version 1.1 is available now for purchase for 395 EUR.
Visit Vienna Symphonic Library for more information.
Iliadis announces Efthimia Organ